Why Choose Abajian Law
Led by a former IRS trial attorney and featuring a staff of lawyers who have successfully helped resolve tax issues at this firm since 2006, you’re retaining decades of cumulative experience
Every single attorney at Abajian Law holds a tax-specific LLM in addition to their law degree. The depth and scope of our knowledge is second to none – and that means more intuition and creativity applied to your unique case
We love Southern California and understand the importance of providing a local office for discreet, informative conferences about your ongoing tax matters. With 3 separate easy-access locations, Abajian Law makes meeting with your tax attorney a breeze.
- Number of LLM Tax Attorneys 2
- Number of Former IRS Tax Attorneys 1
Hundreds of Satisfied
Millions of Dollars in Tax Liabilities
Services We Offer
- Tax Litigation
- Offer In Compromise
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Tax Controversy Assistance
- FBAR Assistance
- Tax Relief / Settle Tax Debt
- Tax Liens & Levy Relief
- International Tax Law Help
- Tax Fraud / Crimes Representation
- Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
Two Convenient Offices. One Consistent Standard of Excellence.
GLENDALE OFFICE 500 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 1740 Glendale, CA 91203 Our flagship office is located in Glendale, convenient to the 134 freeway on Brand Blvd.
IRVINE OFFICE One Park Plaza, Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Our Irvine office expands Abajian Law’s reach to Orange County, enabling even more clients to meet face-to-face with their attorney.
Abajian Law knows exactly what they are doing with IRS tax laws.
The IRS thought one of my businesses was a hobby, however, Vic Abajian’s stellar reputation with the IRS, know-how as a former IRS attorney, and very technical understanding of the Tax Code got me an amazing result. They are 100% results-driven. I even paid them a bonus for outstanding results.
Working with a prior tax resolution firm, Taxpayer received proposed tax assessments and penalties totaling $402,433. Abajian Law protested the case to IRS Appeals and settled the case for a no-change ($0) after a face-to-face meeting with Appeals. Taxpayer’s final resolution also allowed a net operating loss to apply towards future years and for his business to not be limited by the hobby loss rules of I.R.C. section 183.
Wow! That’s wonderful news Aksel! Thank you so very much for achieving this for myself and the company!
Successfully negotiate a payment plan, relive of a liens against client’s company and no personal liability for delinquent payroll taxes owed to the IRS.
Meet Our Attorneys
Vic Abajian Tax Attorney, LL.M. (Tax)
- Abajian Law, Tax Attorney, Founder, 2006
- Deloitte Tax LLP, Los Angeles, Manager of Tax Controversy Services
- Office of Chief Counsel, IRS, Laguna Niguel, Senior Trial Attorney
- Tax Boutique, Los Angeles, Tax Attorney
- Office of Chief Counsel, IRS, Los Angeles, Extern
Aksel Bagheri Tax Attorney, LL.M. (Tax)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.) with Distinction (4.0 GPA)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A. English)