Unfiled tax returns?
Lift the weight off your shoulders and take care of your tax problems for good


If you have unfiled tax returns for one or multiple years, you’re probably living with a fair deal of stress. After all, you know that ignoring your tax problems won’t make them go away. Instead of feeling ashamed, guilty, or anxious about your past due tax return filings, you can take meaningful steps today to improve your situation.

Getting unfiled tax return help is a simple process with Abajian Law as your advocate. We can help you file old tax returns and get your tax situation with the IRS square again. The hardest part is deciding to deal with this problem and pick up the phone; once you begin working with our friendly and experienced tax attorneys, the rest is easy.

Often, our clients are shocked to discover that their unfiled returns actually yielded them refunds or credits toward the current year. The consequences of letting unfiled tax returns pile up get worse as more time passes, and if you still want to be able to claim old refunds, you want to act as soon as possible to get your past tax returns cleaned up.

Remember, if you owe the IRS money, you will have to deal with that problem eventually. The longer you ignore it, the worse it will get — so why not get discreet, professional help from tax attorneys who will help you file tax returns and settle with the IRS so that you can move forward with your life?

Do you have questions about unfiled tax returns relating to your specific circumstances? Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation at 818.396.5059

  • Professional Tax

    Professional Tax Representative

  • Contact Us

      * required.

      Connect with us
      Our Office
        500 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 1740
        Glendale, CA 91203
        1999 Avenue of the Stars, Ste. 1100
        Los Angeles, CA 90067
        One Park Plaza, Suite 600
        Irvine, CA 92614
      News & Insights
    • Phone no

      Tel: 818-396-5059
    • Tax Blog
      • Stay up to date and read the latest tax news at the Abajian Law blog.